get connected to the Dutch travel trade
The Caribbean Latin Workshop , The Netherlands
Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Name & Address Venue
The Colour Kitchen
Prinses Christinalaan 1
3554 JL Utrecht
Info for registred exhibitors please click here
‘The Colour Kitchen’
We chose a venue with heart & soul. A restored old school and a beautiful theatre on cultural breeding ground, that also houses a foundation that offers young people a chance for a work placement. An opportunity to learn and gain work experience in a restaurant business. The concept is inspired by Restaurant Fifteen by Jamie Oliver, but with a different focus. The Colour Kitchen embraces the spirit of the more people from different cultures, the more colourful the food.
How to reach the venue
In less than an hour by car or train from Amsterdam
Need a hotel prior to the workshop? We will be happy to assist.
SET-UP OF THE WORKSHOP
one-on-one meetings: Tour operators, tourism press, influencers (bloggers) and other travel related professionals.
small group meetings (speed dating rotation): (Independent) travel agents and reservation agents are split up into small groups and move from one exhibitor to the other.
- 6th edition of the only Caribbean Latin focused event for the Dutch travel trade
- a succesful concept highly rated by the travel industry and exihibitors
- good quality food and drinks (sit-down lunch and dinner)
- visitors: since its first edition an average of 100 quality travel trade visitors per day
- September is a favourable month for travel trade visitors
- a platform ‘easy to meet’ the Dutch travel trade
- a limited number of providers will maximize your brand’s exposure
caribbeanlatin workshop exhibitors of former editions
current exhibitor list (last-update 10-August-2017)
Option A: you will have a giant screen at your disposal during the Marketplace. If you choose this option, your destination or travel product will be even more impressive, and will be shown to all the visitors. Option B: a presentation during lunch or dinner.
- Dedicated table at the marketplace
- Market Place: one-on-one meetings (day and evening)
- Market Place: small group meetings, speed date rotation (day and evening)
- All drinks, lunch and dinner for 01 delegate *
Participation costs: Euro 1.250
Optionals at extra costs:
*fee for extra delegate (maximum 2): Euro 250
Option A: video presentation of 5 minutes on giant screen: Euro 550
Option B: video presentation of 5 minutes during lunch or dinner: Euro 300
participation for only day- or evening program: on request
more sponsor opportunities: please contact us
**all mentioned fees are subject to 21% VAT if applicable
- Please confirm your participation latest on June 10th, 2017
- Final confirmation of the workshop based on the minimum number of registered partners will be announced on June 15th, 2017
- Invoice will be sent after final confirmation
- Final costs have to be settled before July 19th, 2017.
Will be great to welcome you at the 6th edition of The Caribbean Latin Workshop.